Designing Service Experiences
+ With Dilek Yördem Ceylan + Language Turkish
Understanding users’ behaviors and needs is an important point for designing unique experiences. But how can we understand and what should we do to see the big picture? This workshop helps you to experience the service design thinking and its methodologies. Let’s make a change the way we look to our users, products and services.
- What is Service Design?
- Difference between Service Design and Experience Design
- Introduction to the Methodology of Service Design
- Identify Your Users and Their Top Tasks
- User Attitude and Behavior
- Journey Mapping and Service Blueprint
- Service Design Workshop