Design Thinking for Social Benefits
+ With Göksel Gürsel + Language Turkish
In this workshop, participants will be learning more about the topics below:
- How to realise the needs and social problems confronted in everyday life (like transportation, health, rights, etc.)
- How to use empathy in order to find the root cause of a problem
- How to obtain information from users who are affected by the problem or have determined the need, and involve them into the design process
- How to create innovative ideas during a co-design process with the help of participants.
- How to adapt design solutions into prototypes and how to effectively test this.